Do not see each other again!

 

Nuno Espirito Santo, Wolves manager Wanderers is upset, criticizing Lee Mason, the quality celebrity referee has not been able to play in the Premier League. After a 2-1 defeat to Burnley on Monday

Burnley escaped the relegation zone after gaining three points at his own home. With goals from Ashley Barnes and Chris Wood two important strikers.

After the game The Foithong coach said, “To be honest, I don't want to say anything like this. But I have to say it because I feel that it's not right. This referee does not qualify for a Premier League match. "

“This is a problem that we are fully aware of. We've been blown by Lee Mason before. It's not about a big mistake. Or what decisions It's a matter of how he deals with the game. "

"The players were all nervous. There was an excessive noise. He sounded to the voices of the players shouting pressure He doesn't have to do this. We are talking about the best competition. And he is clearly ineligible for this game. ”

“I am very disappointed to have to say this. It is really frustrating to say this. But I don't think it would be right if I didn't. And it has happened before "

"I just don't want to see him anymore. This is what I already told him. I hope he won't come and blow our game again. Because every game we face Lee Mason is the same. "

"He refused to control the players. The players on both sides were arguing all the time. "

“With the other referees, the game is fluid, the decisions are accepted. Have talked to each other But with him he didn't do this. "

superslot

อ่านต่อได้ที่:https://foxxx168.blogspot.com/
อ่านต่อได้ที่:https://foxx168.blogspot.com/


ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

The assistant coach said DCL was qualified as a top striker.

Budweiser celebrates 'Messi' smashing record for sending beer to all Dan bosses ever hit

Ghosts move forward to close a deal for the Ecuadorian youngster 6 million euros