"Messi" breaking the record "Pele" beat the single team the most ever.
Lionel Messi managed to beat 644 goals from all competitions played for Barcelona. This led him to break the record as the player with the highest number of shots at one club by Brazilian legend Pelé.
Battle of La Liga on Tuesday night ago. Barca went 3-0 to win Real Valladolid, with Messi making a 1 pay 1 shot.
The goal has earned him 644 goals for the "extraterrestrial" team in a total of 749 appearances in all competitions.
Become the most scoring player for a single club of all time, overtaking Pele's 643 goals in 656 appearances for Santos.
Messi spoke of this success on social media: “When I started playing football, I didn't think I could break any record. Especially the statistics I could break today, which used to be Pele's. ”
“I can only thank everyone who has helped me over the years. My teammates, family, friends and everyone who supports me every day. "
Pele previously expressed his congratulations to the Argentinian superstar since the shooting was equal to that. "When your heart is overflowing with love It will be difficult to change your path. "
"Congratulations on Lionel's historical record, but above all, be delighted with your beautiful career at Barcelona."
"Our story That long love for one club Unfortunately, it's starting to become a weird thing about football. I greatly admire you. "
ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น