"Mo" does not close the door to the king, extraterrestrial - now focus on Swan

Mohammed Salah, star of "Reds" Liverpool did not close the opportunity to move "extraterrestrial" Barcelona and "White King" Real Madrid.

Salah has established himself as some of the top players in the world since moving to Liverpool in 2017, playing a vital role in helping them win the Premier League and UEFA Champions League.

His incredible performance has made it a rumor with two Spanish giants Real. Madrid and Barcelona have always been.

Recently, when asked whether to refuse the two teams, Salah replied, "I think Madrid and Barcelona are the top two clubs."

"Who knows what happens in the future? But now I focus on winning the Premier. League and Champions League with Liverpool again "

When the press pushed further pressure on how long he would be playing with Liverpool, he replied, “That's a difficult question. But now I can say that everything is in the club's hands. ”

“Of course I want to break the record here. And reiterate that all club statistics But everything is in the club's hands "

superslot

อ่านต่อได้ที่:https://foxxx168.blogspot.com/
อ่านต่อได้ที่:https://foxx168.blogspot.com/


 

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

The assistant coach said DCL was qualified as a top striker.

Budweiser celebrates 'Messi' smashing record for sending beer to all Dan bosses ever hit

Ghosts move forward to close a deal for the Ecuadorian youngster 6 million euros