"Pep" warns that Gun thinks extremely wrong if "Pita" is released from position

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola said Arsenal would have made a big mistake if it was decided to sack Miguel Arteta from his position as manager.

Last tuesday night "The Blues" invaded the attacking "big guns" 4-1 in the quarter-finals of the Carabao Cup.

This makes the situation of the famous North London team and the manager of Arteta even worse.

After the game, Guardiola talked about the situation of the former right-hand man and his Spanish compatriot. "They will miss a lot (if Arteta is released) and miss a lot."

“I'm sure they'll believe in him. I understand the analysts. They analyzed the results of the race "

“But I have been with him for many years and know the great quality of him, both as a person and especially as a manager. The way he is involved with everything It's only a matter of time. Then he will do a good job "

“I'm not a (Arsenal) board, for me they would miss a lot if they thought that. They gave him confidence. They have won two trophies that haven't happened in a long time. "

"During the epidemic situation With the injury problems they had to face They still play well all the time. But unfortunately, each match is our job and it depends on the result. But football changed very quickly in just a week. "

“I speak from my experience working with him. We have one of the most successful teams in British history. And he is part of that success. And it would be impossible without him And to be able to do that, you need to want the time I had in the first season, ”he said.

superslot

อ่านต่อได้ที่:https://foxxx168.blogspot.com/
อ่านต่อได้ที่:https://foxx168.blogspot.com/


 

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

The assistant coach said DCL was qualified as a top striker.

Budweiser celebrates 'Messi' smashing record for sending beer to all Dan bosses ever hit

Ghosts move forward to close a deal for the Ecuadorian youngster 6 million euros