Scholes pointed out the problem was "Pogba" - Will I be able to chase "Ryola" or not?
Manchester United legend Paul Scholes commented Paul Pogba should go clear with Mino Raiola after his agent came out for a tumultuous interview with the club.
Ryola said on Monday that Pogba was unhappy playing at Old Trafford and the French international needs to move quickly.
Gary Neville, former Red Devils captain Came out to pierce the Italian agent and said that he did not see the time Because it was just before the game that United would go on to visit RB Leipzig decided their fate to qualify for the Champions League knockout final kicked off last night and they lost 3-2 and dropped to the Europa League
Scholes said on this issue. “I don't think the club doesn't have to counter this matter. Why do you care about him? "
"Why are you paying attention to agents? The problem lies with Paul Pogba. "
“Paul paid this guy to represent him. And he is very bad at representing "
"Paul is a good person. But now everyone was looking from the outside because of the agent and thought he was a bad person. He's a problem in the dressing room, which isn't "
"I think there are two options for Paul: tell him to shut up or leave his employment."
And added that “It might take a leader in the team. Maybe it's Harry Maguire, who should have been pulled in, said: - Listen, call your agent. Tell him to shut up, or to fire at all. "
Before the final conclusion that "I think I think the solution is to get them both out (Pogba and Raiola)"
ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น